(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm PST
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station
2816 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego
Hop-Con returns with version 7.0 and a Thursday night event, on July 18. This 21+ event is held annually at Stone Brewing's Point Loma location, about 10 minutes from downtown
Hop-Con returns with version 7.0 and a Thursday night event, on July 18. This 21+ event is held annually at Stone Brewing’s Point Loma location, about 10 minutes from downtown San Diego.
Tickets are available at Eventbrite and are $75 for General Admission, and $40 for Designated Driver, without the beer and glassware.
Your $80 ticket includes:
- Fifteen 3oz tasters (5 of which count for w00tstout pours)
- 3 specialty casks of w00tstout
- Commemorative glassware to take home
- Gourmet food stations with unlimited tastings
- Lawn games including giant jenga, bocce ball, connect 4
- Silent Disco
- Interactive Art Wall
- Churros for dessert
You can also purchase a lithograph of this year’s bottle art by Alan Davis, with proceeds going to the Hero Initiative supporting artists of yesteryear.
Don’t forget your ID!